Some girls love straight hair but some is fascinated and stunned with curly hair.
Back in the old days, ladies are contented by simply using hair rollers as hair curlers in order to make new hairstyles that make their hair appear with gorgeous curls. In 1966, the leading company Panasonic developed the very first electronically – heated hair curler and was eventually launched and marketed first in Japan.
Nowadays, it seemed that a hair curler is a must have for every woman, of all ages, in every part of the world. If you are curling your hair every day or only on very special events or simply just want to have a different new look, a good, high quality and high technology curling iron can be very useful and handy tool worth keeping for.
Hair curlers can be used to achieve new hair styles such as tight spirals, loose waves or as a hair straightener on the side. Here are a few things you should look for in a hair curler. First, a hair curler should have a heating capability that could adequately produce curls that lasts long. Secondly, a hair curler should have the right size barrel for the type of curls you want to create (smaller barrels mean tighter curls, looser barrels mean bigger curls). Third, the hair curler has to be lightweight and handy that you can manage to hold it even during long time use. Fourth, a hair curler should be designed with high quality, guaranteed and tested for use for long duration.
All hair curling irons are designed uniquely, giving different kinds of curls to all different types of hair. Therefore if you want to keep your hair healthy and achieve the gorgeous look you are after, it is very important that you know what is a best hair curler suited for your hair type.
There are important things we need to be mindful for in choosing a hair curler.
- The Size- The barrel size of a hair curler you choose should be based on the look you want to have. If you are more interested to create loose curls or "beachy" waves, an iron of two inches diameter is perfect for you.
- The Heat- You should be capable of how your hair can go. Every hair type has its own heat capacity. You should determine your heat setting, thus it is very important that you choose a hair curling iron in Dubai with variable heat settings that allow you to control the temperature and when choosing/ purchasing, look specifically for this feature. If fine hair, fragile or dyed or color treated, it is highly recommended to use a low heat setting -- below 200 degrees -- to avoid burning or causing further damage to your hair. If you have a natural curly hair, coarse or thick hair, you can go higher temperatures-- between 200-300 degrees. As you curl your hair, you should observe how your hair responds to the heat and you may increase or decrease the temperature accordingly. It is not recommended to go higher than 400 degrees as it will cause damage to your hair.
Next thing you need to know about hair curling irons is how they are made of and what the best hair curlers that you should use is.
- Ceramic and Tourmaline- Most professionals and hair curler users strongly suggest that the safest to use are the Ceramic and Tourmaline coated hair curling irons like Corioliss. These are the choice of professionals because reports have shown that they are the healthiest for your hair. Ceramic irons diffuse heat through your hair more evenly while the Tourmaline "releases negative ions that close the cuticle down and lock in moisture which controls frizz. These are perfect for all hair types.
- Gold and titanium- These hair curlers are good heat conductors but they don’t help taking away frizziness.
- Chrome irons: These are common hair curler irons found on shops but they do not always heat up evenly, may even case more frizziness and may break fragile hair.
Corioliss hair curlers are the trendiest, safest and most reliable brand to this date! Caring for our hair is important thus high quality curlers like Corioliss should be on your top list. Check out our variety of Corioliss iron curlers and wand that can definitely make a change for your hair like never before!